- Knowledge Base
- MyPass Industry Portal
- Invite Personnel
MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
CVS User Training
Remove Inactive Personnel from your portal
When you have personnel that are not going to be engaged in work for extended periods of time or personnel that have left your business, you will need to disconnect and remove them from your portal.
Interactive Tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner) ** Select your experience by clicking the dropdown to Watch It, Try It, Slide It or Print It
1. The first step is to select Personnel from the left hand tab.
2. Using the All My Personnel drop down, click My Pools.
3. Click All My Personnel.
4. Choosing either the first selection along the top row or the selection box next to each personnel's name, you can choose multiple and or an individual personnel.
5. After selecting the personnel for removal, click the drop down box More.
6. Within the drop down box, click Assign Resource Pools.
7. Once in Assign Pools, click each selection box to untick the ALL resource pools selected.
8. Ensure you have no pools selected and click save.
9. Alternatively, to remove a particular personnel by name use the Search Personnel/Certification/Position bar.
10. Within the search bar, type the name of the personnel to be removed. Then select the Personnel containing prompt in the drop down.
11. The chosen searched name will now be presented on the page. Hover over the personnel and select the three dots.
12. A drop down box is presented, select Assign to Resource Pool.
13. Uncheck all the assigned Resource Pools.
14. Once all resource pools are unselected, click save.
15. To end, we see that the searched personnel has a lock symbol next to their name indicating that you are no longer connected to this worker.
16. That's it. You've now removed an inactive personnel from your portal.