- Knowledge Base
- MyPass Industry Portal
- Projects / Roles
MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
CVS User Training
Accepting Resource Requests - Requires Client Approval
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. The first step is to open MyPass and click Projects.
If no roles sent Create a role
2. Select the Project:
The project from your client will have a lock symbol next to the client name.
3. Click on the individual roles to start filling the requests.
4. Always Remove the classification filter.
5. By ticking Ignore worker classification.
6. Select the worker who will be going to the site.
As an example: We will use Jaye.
7. Select Invite:
This will send all the pre mob role requirements to the personnel's Skills Passport.
8. Select Set as Proposed and this will move worker to the proposed bucket. Your client will now have visibility over this worker and can start their internal approval processes.
Note: Workers that have existing profiles need to accept the invite first.
9. For projects that require personnel to be validated, you will need to request validation if this has not been done.
10. Click highlight
11. Click highlight
12. Click Validate Profile
Information on Profile Validation
13. To view the workers you have proposed, just go to the Proposed worker Bucket.
14. Click to view level of compliance to the role.
15. Check the worker requirement role compliance from this bucket:
✔ Green- Compliant
❌ - Missing
✔ Red - Not Compliant for the project (it will expire during the project as per the client's matrix requirements).
16. Click highlight:
You will now see the worker you have set as Proposed in the "proposed" bucket, and you can toggle on the role tracking template to view any comments your client made against them and see when they are Approved (or not).
17. Click 1 Confirmed:
Once a client has completed their approval process and your proposed worker is accepted, they will be moved to the confirmed bucket. Check here to view all workers that have been approved by your client.
18. The workers engagement dates can be updated from the confirmed bucket.
19. After filling up the Start and End date. Click Next.
20. That's it. You've now accepted resource requests with client approval.