MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
Product Release Notes
CVS User Training
Adding Personnel to a Resource Pool
You can assign multiple pools to your personnel, or add personnel from one pool to your other existing pools. You can also remove personnel from any specific pools that you have.
Interactive Tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner) ** Select your experience click the dropdown to Watch It, Try It, Slide It, View It, Print It
1. The first step is to open MyPass and click Personnel.
2. Click the dropdown of Resource Pools.
3. Click a specific Resource Pool or select All My Personnel.
All My Personnel gives you visibility of all your Personnel across all Resource Pools.
4. Click each boxes of the Personnel to be added.
5. Click More.
6. Click Assign Resource Pools.
7. Tick the box of the Resource Pool name where the selected Personnel are to be added, select one or more Resource Pools.
8. Straight line means not all selected Personnel are currently included in this Resource Pool. Double click this box to add all the selected Personnel to this Resource Pool.
9. Click Save.
10. Another way to add Personnel from a Resource Pool individually is to hover and click the Ellipsis (...) icon.
11. Click Assign to Resource Pool.
12. Tick the box of one or more Resource Pool name where the selected Personnel is to be added.
13. Click Save.
14. Another way to add Personnel from a Resource Pool individually is to click the Personnel name.
15. In the lower right corner of the Personnel profile, click Assign To Pools.
16. Tick the box of one or more Resource Pool name where the selected Personnel is to be added.
17. Click Save.
18. To re-add a previously deactivated Personnel, ensure that the dropdown is All My Personnel and click the filter icon.
Deactivated Personnel in the portal are those that were removed from all Resource Pools.
19. Click Show Personnel In Pool(s).
20. Click Include Personnel Not In Pool.
21. Search for the previously deactivated Personnel to be re-added and click the Ellipsis (...) icon.
22. Click Assign to Resource Pool.
23. Tick the box of one or more Resource Pool name where the selected Personnel is to be added.
24. Click Save.
25. That's it. You've now added Personnel to a Resource Pool!