MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
Product Release Notes
CVS User Training
Assigning a Compliance Position
This is the role the personnel will be expected to complete. The assigned compliance position and its requirements are derived from the matrix.
Positions are useful for internal competency management, the requirements are not shared with personnel.
Interactive Tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. The first step is to visit the Personnel Dashboard and click the All My Personnel dropdown.
2. Alternatively, select the appropriate Resource pool.
3. Select Scaffolders.
4. You can assign positions individually or in bulk. Let's start with individually.
Click Personnel name.
5. Click Assign to view position options.
6. Select the Skills Matrix that will be used.
If you only have one matrix associated to the pool this step is skipped.
7. Click the preferred matrix.
8. Select the Position that will be assigned to the personnel.
Personnel can be assigned more than one position.
9. Click save.
10. The level of compliance can been seen against the matrix from the percentage figure.
All workers need to have a position assigned and be 100% compliant.
11. The position requirements can be checked by clicking on the percentage next to the role. If the position has been assigned. Click on the % to get more details on what the requirements are.
12. Green Tick: Document uploaded and verified.
Red Cross: Document not uploaded/ Expired/ Rejected/ Not verified.
Red Tick: Document uploaded and verified but validity period set in the matrix has lapsed.
13. To bulk assign, select the preferred personnel to assign for the role.
14. Click highlight.
15. Click highlight.
16. Click highlight.
17. Click More.
18. Click Assign Compliance Positions.
19. Select a matrix.
20. Scroll and click highlight.
21. Click Next.
22. Click highlight.
23. Click Save.
24. The Position has been added.
25. To un-assign position, Select Assign.
26. Click the appropriate matrix.
27. Untick the position that needs to be un-assigned.
28. Click Save.
29. That's it. You've now assigned and un-assigned a compliance position.