MyPass Skills Passports
MyPass Industry Portal
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
CVS User Training
Paying for Your Subscription
MyPass offers automated subscription billing as a simple way to self-manage onboarding and payments. Automated subscription billing gives you visibility over the number of workers you’re paying for as well as cost breakdowns and historical payments.
Interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. The first step is to scroll down and click Settings.
2. Click Subscription.
3. Click Subscribe Now.
4. Enter the complete Business name.
This is the company name displayed on the invoice.
5. Enter the Billing email.
This is the email address of the person responsible for Billing and will receive a copy of payment confirmation email.
6. Enter the business Address.
7. Enter the registered Business Number.
8. Click Save.
9. Click the Dropdown to choose the number of personnel for the subscription.
10. Choose the number of personnel required in the portal for the subscription. For example 20 to 49 personnel.
11. Click Select in line with the preferred billing subscription frequency and the price.
12. Click Next.
13. Enter the Name shown on the card used for payment.
14. Enter the Credit or debit card number used for payment.
15. Review the card details and payment summary, and click Pay $ AUD.
16. That's it. You've now paid for your subscription!