The required eLearning Courses will appear on your MyPass Skills Passport. Simply log on and launch the course.
- Head to https://passport.mypassglobal.com/login and log in using your MyPass credentials.
- On the Home Screen (Dashboard View) you will see all the courses assigned to your profile. Click on a course. This will take you to the eLearning Portal and will automatically load the course for you.
- Once in the eLearning Portal, please launch the course.
- Some browsers may block the pop-ups for the course. If this occurs – please select the Launch course option that appears.
- As part of the course, there may be other features that require you to select start or commence thereafter.
- Upon completion of the course, your certificates will be automatically posted to your MyPass Skills Passport. This may take a few minutes to appear. You can click the name of the course to see your certificate.
If you're having trouble launching or interacting with a course or if the videos in the course won't load, try the following:
- Ensure that third-party cookies are enabled.
- Clear your cache and cookies (press CTRL+F5 on Windows or CMD+R on a Mac).
- Change to a different web browser.
- Change to a different device.
- Check that your Flash player is up to date (more information: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html).
- Make sure these sites are allowed in your network: clui.com, cloud.scorm.com, wistia.com (contact your organisation's IT team for assistance).
If you're experiencing a black screen in Google Chrome, try these steps:
- In Google Chrome, go to Settings.
- Show Advanced settings.
- In Privacy and security, click Content Settings.
- Click Flash and turn on Ask first (recommended).
If your course still won't load, please contact the MyPass Global support at email@example.com.