MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
Product Release Notes
CVS User Training
Creating Certificate Groups
Certificate Groups are essentially groups that can be re-used between skills matrices.
If you do not have an internal library, you will need to create one: Libraries
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. Log in to MyPass and click Settings.
2. Click Certificate Groups.
3. Click on the + icon.
4. Select the Library where the groups will be held.
Learn more about Libraries.
5. Click on it from the selections.
6. Click Next to proceed.
7. Click the Name field and enter the name of the certificate or requirement group.
8. You can set,
All of the certifications must be Valid: The requirement will not be marked as compliant until all the certificates are marked valid.
Any of the certifications can be valid: The requirement will be marked as compliant if one is valid.
9. Click Add a certification to add the certifications that will form part of this group.
10. Click the Certification field and enter the name of the certificate.
11. Click Next.
12. Click the Validity Period (optional) field and enter the period by months or days if you want to add a specific validity to the certificate.
13. Click Next.
14. Click Add a certification to add another certificate or repeat steps 9-13.
15. As you see you can set different validity periods for the different certificates.
16. Once done adding all the relevant certificates, click Save.
17. Your group has been created.
You can edit or delete by clicking on the ellipsis.
18. Click Edit.
19. You can edit by removing certificates, adding certificates or updating validity periods.
20. Click Save.
21. To view and use it in your matrix, click Skills Matrices.
22. Click Add Requirement.
23. Click the Certification field and enter the name of the certificate group that you previously created.
24. Click Next.
25. Click the Name field and enter the name of the certificate group.
26. Click the Type field and select the condition you want to apply.
All of the certifications must be valid: Personnel must provide all the listed certificates.
Any of the certifications can be valid: Personnel can provide any of the certificates.
27. You can have your group plus other certifications to create a group within a group by clicking the Add a certification.
28. Once all is set, click Save.
29. You can hover over the added certificate to see what the requirements are here.
30. You've just created certificate groups for your matrix.
Learn more on how to create a skills matrix.