MyPass Skills Passports
MyPass Industry Portal
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
CVS User Training
Create an Expression of Interest
To get ahead of demand, create a simple link to share publicly that allows personnel to register their interest for future work, giving you a potential talent pool for future jobs.
Interactive Tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. The first step is to open MyPass and click Invite Personnel.
2. Click the + button to create a new invitation batch.
3. Input the name of the invitation batch.
4. Click the No selections dropdown to choose a Resource Pool where the Personnel who register interest are to be added.
5. Click the Resource Pool name to select.
Once selected and saved, the Resource Pool option can't be updated.
6. Click Save.
7. In the Invite Personnel, hover and click the ellipsis icon of the invitation batch.
8. Click Share.
9. Click the Open to Public checkbox to share the invitation and allow expression of interest for any Personnel.
10. Click Enter description and input the details of the job.
11. Click the copy icon to copy the expression of interest link and share it to the public or social media platforms.
12. Click the link or copy and paste the link in another tab.
13. Any external Personnel who clicked Register Interest will be added to the invitation batch's accepted bucket and resource pool.
14. Click Save.
15. That's it. You've now created and shared an expression of interest.