MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
Product Release Notes
CVS User Training
How to Propose a Personnel
When a client sends a resource request to their vendors/contractors/suppliers which requires approval, your personnel needs to be proposed first before the requesting client can confirm your personnel for a role.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. The first step is to open MyPass and click Projects.
If no role is included, you can Create a Role.
2. Select the Project that has been shared with you.
The project from your client will have a lock symbol next to the client's name.
3. Click on the individual role to start filling the requests.
4. You can always remove the classification & requirements filter so the results will disregard the personnel classification and you will have more options for matched personnel.
5. By ticking Ignore personnel classification.
6. Select the personnel who will be going to the site.
As an example: We will use Ayrton Senna.
7. Select Invite. This will send all the pre-mob role requirements to the personnel's Skills Passport.
8. Select Set as Proposed and this will move your personnel to the proposed bucket. Your client will now have visibility over this personnel and can start their internal approval processes.
9. Personnel that have existing profiles (personnel with the lock icon) need to accept the invite first before it can be proposed.
10. For projects that require personnel to be validated, you will need to request profile validation first if this has not been done before you can propose the personnel.
11. Click the ellipsis.
12. Click Validate Profile.
Information on How to Request a Profile Validation
13. To view the personnel you have proposed, go to the Proposed bucket.
14. This is the requirement percentages of the proposed personnel.
Recruitment is the Pre-Mobilisation requirement.
Compliance is the Post-Mobilisation requirement.
Mobilisation is the role tracking view details.
15. Clicking on the requirement percentages will show the status of your personnel qualifications.
✔ Green tick - Compliant
❌ - Missing
✔ Red tick - Not Compliant for the project (it will expire during the project as per the client's matrix requirements).
16. You can toggle on the role tracking template by clicking on the highlighted icon to view any comments your client made against your personnel and see when they are approved (or not).
17. Once a client has completed their approval process and your proposed personnel is accepted, they will be moved to the confirmed bucket.
Click on the Confirmed bucket to view all personnel that have been approved by your client.
18. The personnel engagement dates can be updated from the Proposed and Confirmed buckets.
The default engagement dates are the start date and end date when the project was set up.
19. After updating the Engagement Start and End Dates, click Next.
20. You have the option to notify or not notify your personnel regarding the engagement date updates.
21. That's it. You have now accepted a client resource request and have successfully proposed personnel.