- Knowledge Base
- MyPass Industry Portal
- Projects / Roles
MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
CVS User Training
How to remove a confirmed worker from a role
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. There are two way to remove a confirmed worker from a role;
One, the worker has started the role and two, the worker has not started the role. The first step is to open MyPass and click Projects
2. Click into the Search Asset/Project/Tag field.
3. Type the name of the project and Press Enter.
4. Click on the name of the project to open.
5. Click on the role the worker is attached to.
6. For a worker who has started a role, it is recommended you change the end date to avoid losing 'worker history', rather than simply removing.
7. To the right of the End Date, click on Calendar.
8. Click on the date you want the worker removed by, today's date if it is immediately.
9. Click Next.
10. You can include a message to the worker.
11. Click Notify
12. If a worker has not started a role you can simply reverse the confirmation. Click on the ellipses.
13. Click Undo Confirmation
14. That's it. You're done.