MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
Product Release Notes
CVS User Training
Managing a Skills Matrix
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. Log in to MyPass and click Skills Matrices.
2. Click the ellipsis icon next to the matrix name.
3. (a) Edit: Click Edit to modify the name of the matrix, resource pools or assets that will be using this matrix.
Note: You can only edit the matrix that belongs to you (not shared).
4. (b) Delete: You can delete your matrix that has not been shared or is not in use (assigned compliance positions/assigned roles).
5. (c) Share: If you have affiliates/suppliers/clients/business partners you would like to collaborate with, MyPass gives you the ability to share your matrix.
6. Any shared matrices can be identified by the share symbol. Hovering over this share symbol will display the names of all those you have shared your matrix with. This does not include those that will see your matrix requirements through a project.
7. (d) Export: You can export your matrix as 2 separate matrices.
- Recruitment Matrix
- Compliance Matrix
8. (e) Duplicate: To save time and effort, MyPass has the duplicate function which can duplicate your matrix and amend it as required.
9. Any matrices that have been shared with you will have a lock symbol next to the matrix name. You are not able to edit this matrix, however, you are able to duplicate this shared matrix.