MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
Product Release Notes
CVS User Training
Dashboard Overview - Resource Pool View
The Dashboard - Resource Pools View gives you an overview of the following standard reporting:
Personnel Compliance data
Upcoming expirations and expired tickets
Total number of personnel per classifications and positions
Number of personnel in your resource pool
Interactive Tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner) ** Select your experience by clicking the dropdown to Watch It, Try It, Slide It or Print It
1. This is the Overview Dashboard.
2. Click Resource Pools.
3. This dashboard provides an overview of the number of Personnel in each Resource Pool.
4. Click a Resource Pool name such as the ABC Operator to show its data.
The other dashboards' data will modulate and show this Resource Pool's information.
5. Next, click Compliance to show the compliance data of the Resource Pools and Skills Matrices.
Compliance data are extracted from the requirements set in the Skills Matrices.
6. This dashboard shows each of the Resource Pool's compliance percentage based on its assigned Skills Matrices.
7. This dashboard provides an overview of the demographic breakdown of your Personnel by gender.
8. This dashboard provides a demographic breakdown of your Personnel's Classification.
9. Click Position.
This dashboard provides a demographic breakdown of your Personnel's positions. Positions are derived from the Skills Matrices.
10. Click Compliant to display the list and counts of the verified certificates of Personnel.
11. Click Expiring ≤30 to display the list and counts of the verified certificates of Personnel that have upcoming expirations.
Personnel receives an automated email of their certificates' upcoming expirations.
12. Click Expired to display the list and counts of the verified certificates of Personnel that have expired.
Personnel receives an automated email of their expired certificates.
13. Click Missing to display the list and counts of missing requirements based on the Skills Matrices.
14. Click Sort to set this dashboard view in either Alphabetical or Numerical order.
Alphabetical sorting places the list in order based on the certificates' characters.
Numerical sorting places the list in order based on the number from highest to lowest.
15. This dashboard displays the Personnel names, their classification and positions in alignment with the other dashboard you clicked on such as the Resource Pool, compliant, expiring, and expired tickets.
16. Click the dropdown beside the classification header.
17. Click the CLASSIFICATIONS or COMPLIANCE radio button.
Classifications option shows the Personnel classifications added to the Personnel profiles.
Compliance option shows the compliance positions assigned to the Personnel profiles.
18. Click a Personnel name to open the sidebar profile.
19. Click X to close the Personnel's sidebar profile.
20. Click the Download Cloud Icon to export this Personnel dashboard list.
21. That's the overview of the MyPass Dashboard - Resource Pool.