- Knowledge Base
- CVS User Training
- CVS Users
MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
CVS User Training
Personnel Compliance View for CVS Users
Best experienced in Full Screen - Click the icon [ ] in the top right corner before you begin.
1. Lets look at a worker's profile and find their compliance position.
Scroll to the worker's name and click on the name.
2. At the top we see the worker's name and information.
3. Scroll down to view the compliance position.
The compliance position is the worker's assigned role when on site.
It is typically assigned to the worker by the Service Provider Admins,
If there is no role here, it means the worker has not been assigned
4. Each role is coming from the Woodside Matrix with the Woodside requirements.
You can tell the level of compliance against the matrix from the percentage figure next to the position
All workers need to be 100% compliant.
A worker can have multiple roles.
5. To view details of what certifications are required for this role.
Click on the percentage or the dot
6. This will open up a box with the list of requirements as per the Matrix.
The certificates the worker has uploaded and have been verified will be ticked Green,
the certificates that are not uploaded or expired will have a red cross
7. Some requirements will have multiple options that can be selected as applicable as that will say . You will see these as they will say x of x.
In this example we have 0 out of 3 for this certification.
8. By clicking on the certification line item. we can open up further details to show the list of required certificates.
9. Click dot or percentage
To hide the certifications list
10. If the service provider has not assigned the position and you have the permissions to complete this task.
11. Select the role you would like to assign
12. and Save
13. Now we see the worker has their position and they are being measured against the Woodside Matrix
15. To unassigned a role.
Click on Assign
16. Untick the role
17. Click Save
18. That's it. You're done.
19. Congratulations on completing the second unit.
Now lets look at the Certificates.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **