MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
Product Release Notes
CVS User Training
Personnel Search For CVS Users
Best experienced in Full Screen - Click the icon [ ] in the top right corner before you begin.
1. The first step is to open MyPass and click Personnel.
You can view the Personnel data by clicking on this tab.
2. We want to View all the shared workers from the service providers.
Click on the drop down
3. View list of Shared Pools clicking + on to view all the pools that are shared by the Service Providers
4. Click All Shared Workers.
This will allow you to view all the workers that have been shared by the Service providers (Vendors)
5. Click Search
Here we can search for personnel by Name. or. Affiliated Service Provider or . Certification/Position
6. Lets Start with Search by worker Details.
Type the workers name/ email address/MyPass ID.
All workers with matching details will appear as well as showing you what Service provider they are affiliated with.
7. Lets Search by Service provider.
This will bring up all the workers from that Service Provider.
There are two ways of doing this.
First one way is. Click Affiliation
8. With your mouse, hover Search and type in the name of the service provider
9. This will bring up all the workers from that service provider.
10. The other way of bringing up all workers from a particular service provider is by Clicking on All Shared Workers
11. Scroll down to the service providers you are looking for and Click to select
12. Now you only see workers from that service provider
13. click to proceed
14. We Can perform a Search by Position
15. Click Positions
16. Type in the position name or search for workers not assigned a position
17. Click on the position you are looking for to bring up all the workers assigned to this position.
These positions are assigned to workers and are derived from the Woodside Skills Matrix.
Now we have the workers that are in this role.
and because we are in "ALL SHARED WORKERS" we can also see what service provider they are coming from.
19. We will now complete a search by certification Click Search.
This search will yield all workers who hold that certificate
20. Click Certification
21. Type in the cert name
22. And now you have a list of all workers who hold that certificate
23. We can also combine these searches to narrow our search.
In this example we have searched for a worker whose name/email/ID contains "Chris" .
We have asked that the worker position be Boilermaker.
and specified the certificate we require them to have
24. Click highlight on the globe
The search allows you to search for workers by Location
25. Click Search Cities
26. That's it. You're done.
Now we proceed to view the worker profiles.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **