MyPass Skills Passports
MyPass Industry Portal
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
CVS User Training
Steps to Manage the Personnel Tags
Create customised tags to help identify your personnel faster, add custom fields for key personnel, or flag potential issues associated with each personnel. Tags are not visible to the Personnel.
Interactive Tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. The first step is to open MyPass and click Settings.
2. Click Tags.
3. Click the + button to add a new tag.
4. Click No selections to open the tag type dropdown.
5. Click Flag to make the new tag simple and no option to add any value or text when added to the Personnel profile.
6. Click Value to make the new tag include a single value customisable field when added to the Personnel profile.
7. Click Note to make the new tag include a multiple value customisable field when added to the Personnel profile.
8. Enter the tag Name in the field provided.
9. Enter a tag Description (optional).
10. Click Colour selection dropdown.
11. Scroll down and click a Colour.
12. Click Add Tag.
13. To share a tag, hover to the tag to be shared and click the Ellipsis (...) icon.
14. Click Share.
15. Tick the box of the affiliate to share the tag.
16. Click Next.
17. Click Edit radio button to allow the affiliate to view and modify the tag in the Personnel profile. If not, keep the radio button in view only.
18. Click Save.
19. To use the tags, click Personnel.
20. To add a tag to multiple Personnel profiles, click the boxes of the Personnel to select.
21. Click More.
22. Click Add Tag/Notes.
23. Click the Tags selection to choose a tag to add to the selected Personnel profiles.
24. Click a tag such as SSE to add to the selected Personnel profiles.
25. This tag is a Value type which has a single value customisable field. Enter the optional SSE Reference information in the field provided.
26. Click Save.
27. To add a tag to an individual Personnel, click a Personnel such as Adriane Jones.
28. Click the Tags section dropdown.
29. Click the selection of tags to add it to the Personnel such as Subcontractor tag.
30. Click Save.
31. The added tags are shown in the tags section of the Personnel profile.
32. In the Personnel list, the added tags are shown beside the Personnel's name as a tag icon.
33. Hover over the tag icon to view the tag's name.
34. To search for Personnel using tags, click the Search field.
35. Click Tag from the search options.
36. Enter a tag name.
37. Click the tag name in the result field such as SSE.
38. The Personnel with the selected tag, SSE, will be displayed.
39. To use the tags in Projects, click Projects.
40. Click the Project name.
41. Click the Project role.
42. Click the filter by tag icon.
43. Click the tag name to be used.
44. Personnel with the tag selected will displayed in the bucket.
45. That's it. You've now managed personnel tags!