MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
Product Release Notes
CVS User Training
Dashboard Overview - Projects View
The MyPass Dashboard - Projects View offers a comprehensive view of the resourcing pipeline for each job role in each project. Here, you'll get a real-time view of the requirements for each project.
Interactive Tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner) ** Select your experience by clicking the dropdown to Watch It, Try It, Slide It or Print It
1. This is the Overview Dashboard.
2. Click Projects.
3. This is the Projects dashboard.
This dashboard provides a real-time comprehensive view of the resourcing pipeline and requirements for each job role in each project.
4. Click the dropdown to choose an Asset.
Asset is a business unit and core source of works to be completed, typically a site or location. Projects are grouped by and attached to an asset where matrices are associated and fed through to the projects.
5. Click the Asset name of the projects to view.
6. Click the Project name to view its roles and details.
7. This dashboard provides an overview of the number of required, confirmed, remaining, compliance percentage, on site, to mobilise, and processing Personnel for the project roles.
8. Change the Dates to filter the view of the Project Dashboard according to the set date range.
9. Click Refresh icon to apply the date range filter.
10. Click the project Role name to view its resourcing pipeline dashboard.
11. This is the project Role dashboard.
Here, you can find a comprehensive view of the Personnel name, status, supplier, start & end date, gender, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Status, address, recruitment, mobilisation, and compliance %.
12. Click Invited to view the Personnel in the invited status only.
13. Click Applied to view the Personnel in the applied status only.
14. Click Offered to view the Personnel in the offered status only.
15. Click Confirmed to view the Personnel in the confirmed status only.
16. Click each Percentage to view the Role Requirements.
17. With your mouse, click and drag scroll bar to the end.
18. This is a Role Tracking Template.
Role Tracking Template is a template of custom columns that appear within the role of the projects and Mobilisation % is taken. After one is created, it can be added to the project via the create Project page.
19. Click the Role Tracking Cell to input a value.
Here, the column is POS. NO.
20. Input the Value in the field provided.
21. Click Save.
22. Click another Role Tracking Cell.
Here, the column is FLIGHTS REQUIRED.
23. Click the Dropdown to choose from the list.
24. Click Yes or No.
The options in the list are preset in the Role Tracking Templates in Settings.
25. Click Save.
26. Click the Download icon to download this project role report.
27. Click the Maximise window icon to enlarge this project role dashboard view.
28. Click the Minimise window icon to go back to the project role dashboard's original size.
29. That's the overview of the MyPass Dashboard - Projects.