MyPass Skills Passports
MyPass Industry Portal
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
CVS User Training
Remove, Restore or Delete a Personnel Invitation
If you want to remove or delete an invitation, then you can do it too. Removing an invitation will give you options to either remove the personnel from the pool as well,reni or just remove the personnel from a specific invitation and leave it in your pool. You can do these actions to personnel in the Uploaded, Invited, Accepted or Declined tabs.
Interactive Tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. The first step is to open MyPass and click Invite Personnel.
2. Click highlight.
3. With your mouse, hover highlight.
4. Go to the specific tab (Uploaded, Invited, Accepted or Declined) where you would like personnel to be removed from.
5. Or in this example we will Scroll down and click Invited.
6. You can select all the personnel.
7. Or select individuals.
8. Click highlight to select the individual.
9. Click highlight to select the individual.
10. Click highlight.
11. Click Remove.
12. Click Remove Personnel From Pool.
This will remove the personnel from your pool as well as the invitation.
13. Click Remove Invitations.
This will remove only the personnel from the Invite only.
14. All the removed personnel will be moved to the Removed tab.
15. To reinstate a removed invite, Click Removed.
16. Click highlight.
17. Click Restore.
18. The personnel are moved to Uploaded tab.
You will need to invite them again.
19. Click Invite.
20. To permanently delete an invitation from your portal.
21. Deleting these invitations will permanently remove it from your invitations. You cannot undo this operation.
Click Delete Invitations.
22. Deleted Personnel does not appear in the Removed bucket.