MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
Product Release Notes
CVS User Training
Resetting a Password
Before you start, note that the MyPass portal is not compatible with Internet Explorer 11 (IE11). Please use a modern browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Opera.
Interactive Tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. Visit the MyPass website at mypassglobal.com and click SIGN IN to get started.
2. Navigate to the Industry Portal option and click Sign In.
3. You will be redirected to industry.mypassglobal.com.
Input your company domain name in the field Domain Name.
Can't remember your domain name? Click the Click here option.
4. Click Proceed to continue.
5. Click Forgotten password? option.
6. Enter your email address and click Next.
This email address has to be successfully registered as administrator user in the portal. If unsure, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
7. A confirmation code will be sent to your email address. Click Ok.
8. Get the confirmation code in your email without closing the forget password page. Input the correct Confirmation Code from your email in the field provided.
9. Enter a new password in the Password field, ensuring it has a minimum of eight characters, contains at least one uppercase letter and one numeral.
10. Click Set Password.
11. That's it. You've now reset your password!