Resource Pool’s are required to be shared with the Verisafe Member and any Registered Training Organisations that undertake VOC assessments for your personnel.
A Verisafe VOC Resource Pool is setup for your company in your MyPass portal during the onboarding phase.
This instruction is used to share Resource Pools
- Navigate to the Resource Pool view on the left side panel
2. From the ellipse button next to the VOC Resource Pool, select Share
3. Select the Company or Companies to share the Resource Pool with
4. Select Next
VOC Resource Pool Sharing - Permissions
- Use the checkboxes to determine which permissions to allocate the company/s.
Note: each company’s permissions can be different depending on the activity they need to undertake with the worker profile
- Select Save
- Upload Certificates: will allow the affiliates to add VOC Records to the Personnel profile
- View Certificates: will allow viewing of the certificate documents attached to the Personnel profile
- View Sensitive Certificates: will allow viewing the certificate documents that were marked as sensitive such as medicals
- Edit Personnel Details: will allow editing of the Personnel details excluding uploading certificates
- View Personnel Details: will allow the viewing of the Personal Details on the personnel profile