MyPass Skills Passports
MyPass Industry Portal
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
CVS User Training
Overview of Resource Pool Sharing
You can Share your personnel with another business affiliate through Resourse pool sharing. Any personnel you add to the shared resource pool will be visible to all affiliates whom you have shared the pool with.
TIP: Before you start, you might need to create the Resource Pool you would like to share. Follow these steps on How to create a new resource pool
Interactive Tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner) ** Select your experience click the dropdown to Watch It, Try It, Slide It, View It, Print It
1. The first step is to open MyPass and click Resource Pools.
2. Hover to the Resource Pool to be shared with the affiliates and click the Ellipsis (...) icon.
3. Click Share.
4. Tick the boxes of the listed affiliates to share the selected Resource Pool with them.
Affiliates are the business partners or organisations that were connected to your portal in MyPass upon request.
5. Tick another affiliate to share the selected Resource Pool to one or more affiliates.
6. Click Next.
7. This is the Share Resource Pool - Permissions control. Untick the relevant permissions to disable the affiliates aligned from performing the corresponding actions.
8. Upload Certificates permission will allow the affiliates to add certificates to the Personnel profile.
Edit Personnel Details permission has to be enabled together with this permission.
9. View Certificates permission will allow affiliates to view the certificate documents attached to the Personnel profile.
10. View Sensitive Certificates permission will allow affiliates to view the certificate documents that were marked as sensitive such as medicals.
11. Edit Personnel Details will allow affiliates to edit the Personnel details excluding uploading certificates which has a separate permission.
12. Click and drag the scroll bar to view the next permission.
13. View Personnel Details permission will allow affiliates to view Personnel profile details such as email, mobile number, DOB, and other personal info.
14. Click the box to untick the corresponding permission for the affiliate it aligns with.
15. Click Save once done.
16. That's it. You've now shared a Resource Pool!