MyPass Skills Passports
MyPass Industry Portal
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
CVS User Training
Update Uploaded Certifications
MyPass allows you to change the name of the competency that has been selected by the personnel during verifications.
Interactive Tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. The first step is to open MyPass and click Verification.
2. With mouse, hover highlight.
3. Scroll and click QNP induction QNP induction.
4. Click Search Certifications.
5. Click PTWSTO20.
6. Click Save as new.
7. Click QNP induction QNP induction.
8. Click Blake Powa.
9. Click QNP induction QNP induction.
10. Click Search Certifications.
11. Click BEACH001.
12. Click Replace.
13. Click Blake Powa.
14. Scroll up and click Pending.
15. Click Bruce Lowerton.
16. Scroll and click Undo Rejection.
17. Scroll and click highlight.
18. Click highlight.
19. Click Search Certifications.
20. Click BEACH001.
21. Click Replace.
22. Click Approve.
23. Scroll and click Undo Approval.
24. Click highlight.
25. Click Search Certifications.
26. Click INPEX_003.
27. Click Replace.
28. That's it. You're now updated uploaded certificates.