MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
Product Release Notes
CVS User Training
Uploading Certificates with Digital Signatures
The current MyPass PDF plugin doesn’t support digital or e-signatures. This means that when digitally signed documents are uploaded to a personnel’s profile, the signature isn’t visible, and the document gets rejected. To work around this, print the document as a PDF, and then upload it to MyPass.
- Open the PDF document using Google Chrome. Then, click the Print icon.
- Click Save with the below information for each provided field.
- Destination field, select Save as PDF.
- Page field, select All.
- Pages per sheet field, select 1.
- Look for the updated saved PDF file and upload it to MyPass.