- Knowledge Base
- MyPass Skills Passports
- Using your Skills Passport
MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
CVS User Training
Viewing and Managing Roles
Roles in the lefthand bar in MyPass provides you with a breakdown of all the roles that you have been associated with.
There is a series of tabs that you are presented with which are associated with your status according to each role:
- Active relates to the roles that you have been confirmed for.
- Invited are the roles that you have been invited to apply for.
- Applied are the roles that you have applied to. You can apply through the project invitation that your employer has created.
- Offered are the roles that you have applied for and been successfully offered the role. Finalise the offer by accepting it through MyPass.
When you select a role it will give you a breakdown of all the required certificates and any other relevant information. This may include additional information from the business partner such as links to other systems and contact details of site supervisors.