- Knowledge Base
- CVS User Training
- CVS Users
MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
CVS User Training
Worker Certificates view for CVS Users
Best experienced in Full Screen - Click the icon [ ] in the top right corner before you begin.
1. From a workers profile, scroll down to the certificates section.
2. Scroll down
3. There are different certificate statuses.
The green tick is verified.
In some instances where the certificate has an expiration date it will state this as well.
4. Expired Certificates. They will always show the expiry date.
5. Pending verification.
These are documents uploaded but have not yet been verified by the Mypass Verifications Team.
Turn around time for this is 24hrs
6. Pending upload, this is when the certificate name has been selected but no document has been attached
7. Rejected Certificates have failed the MyPass verification process. You can get details for why a certificate was rejected
8. To view the document you can go to the arrow next to the document. Click the arrow to view.
10. Click the icon for details about the certificate. eg, expiry date, issuer
11. Scroll and click DOWNLOAD if required
12. Click to exit
13. To find the reason a certificate has been rejected -
14. Click on the arrow to go to the document
15. Hover over the icon to reveal the reason for rejection
17. If you have the permissions to add certifications,
click on the +
18. Click Add certifications
19. type in the certificate name
20. Click RIIWHS202E (Australia)
21. Click Next
22. Click Add
23. Click selectedFile
24. Click highlight
25. once added it will have a pending verification status - Orange triange
26. That's it. You're done.
Lets proceed to how to export Reports
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **