- Knowledge Base
- MyPass Industry Portal
- Dashboard / Reports
MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
CVS User Training
Export Reports - Projects
You can run reports from your posted projects. Three separate reports will be exported:
- Personnel Details Report
- Role Tracking Report
- Requirements Report
You can also get an export from the Project Overview page.
Interactive Tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner) ** Select your experience by clicking the dropdown to Watch It, Try It, Slide It or Print It
1. The first step is to open MyPass and click Projects.
2. With your mouse, hover to the side of the project to export.
3. Click the Ellipsis (...) icon to view more options.
4. Click Export.
These three reports are downloaded automatically:
Project - Workers, Project - Role Tracking, and Project - Requirements.
5. The second option is to export from Project Overview page. Click Overview.
6. Click Projects.
7. Click the dropdown to choose an Asset.
8. Click the Asset name of the project to be exported.
9. Click the Project name to view its roles and details.
10. Click the Download icon to export the report of this project.
11. To export the report of a specific role, click the Role name such as Welder.
12. Click the download icon.
The report contains the Personnel details, role tracking, and role requirements.
13. That's it. You've now exported the Project reports!