- Knowledge Base
- MyPass Industry Portal
- Resource Pools
MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
CVS User Training
Add Certificates to Personnel Profiles
You can review more details on the personnel's profile here: Personnel Profile Overview
1. The first step is to open MyPass and click Personnel.
2. Click the dropdown list of Resource Pools.
3. Click a specific Resource Pool the Personnel is part of or choose All My Personnel.
All My Personnel gives you visibility of all the Personnel across the Resource Pools.
4. Click the Personnel name such as Adriane Jones to open the sidebar profile.
5. Scroll down to CERTIFICATES to see the list of all the certificates currently attached to the profile of the selected Personnel, Adriane Jones.
6. Click + icon to start adding a certificate.
7. Click Add Certification.
8. Click Search Certifications and enter a keyword of the certification to be added.
9. For example, enter Car to search and add a Class C Driver's Licence.
10. Click the exact certification name, CAR (1) Car Driver's Licence (C-Class), from the given options.
11. Click Next.
12. Click Add to add the document.
13. Click Upload / Scan and choose the corresponding file from your device.
Choose a png/jpg/pdf file that is clear, contains complete details (no part is cutoff), matches the Personnel name, and the Certificate name selected.
14. Click Save.
15. The certification will now appear in the list of certificates on the profile with a yellow triangle icon which means Pending Verification.
16. To view the uploaded document, click the arrow in line with the certificate.
17. This is the Certifications view.
18. Click X to close the Certifications view.
19. That's it. You've now added a certificate to a Personnel!