MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
Product Release Notes
CVS User Training
Overview of the Personnel Profile Icons
Interactive Tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. Personnel which contains the list of persons invited to be part of a Resource Pool have different icons beside their names and meanings.
2. The triangle icon or awaiting worker acceptance status means that the Personnel is new to MyPass and has not yet accepted the invitation to join.
3. With an edit personnel details access, the user administrator can update the Personnel profile including adding certificates.
Until the Personnel accepts the invitation, the messaging (email and sms) functionality is disabled.
4. The lock icon or worker exists status means that the Personnel has an existing account in MyPass and has not yet accepted the invitation to join.
5. Until the Personnel accepts the invitation, the user administrators cannot send a message (email and sms), cannot propose and confirm the Personnel to a project, cannot view or add Personnel certificates, and cannot view or edit personal info.
6. The colourful labels or tag icons mean that a tag is added to the Personnel profile.
Hover to the tag icon to see the tag name or open the Personnel sidebar profile by clicking the name.
7. The exclamation icon in the display picture means that the Personnel profile is only a dummy profile and not a real person.
Dummy profiles are marked and used by the MyPass team for tutorials, showcase, demo, and testing purposes.
8. That's it. You've now overviewed the Personnel Profile Icons.