MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
Product Release Notes
CVS User Training
Creating a Resource Pool
MyPass gives you access to numerous personnel profiles from the MyPass Resource Pools. You can search for profiles, view them, access personnel calendars, and send emails or text messages to personnel.
Interactive Tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner) ** Select your experience by clicking the dropdown to Watch It, Try It, Slide It or Print It
1. The first step is to open MyPass and click Resource Pools.
2. Click the + button.
3. Enter the Name of the Resource Pool.
4. Add a Description (optional) if applicable.
Description can be a summary, purpose, or reference of the Resource Pool.
5. Click Next.
6. Click the checkbox of the skills matrix name to assign to this Resource Pool. Select one or more skills matrices.
Assigning a Skills Matrix enables you to assign a compliance position in the Personnel page.
7. Click Next.
8. That's it. You've now created a Resource Pool!