MyPass Skills Passports
Learn how to work with a client that uses MyPass
Learn how to manage compliance for your Suppliers and Vendors
MyPass Industry Portal
Product Release Notes
CVS User Training
Create a Skills Matrix
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. Log in to MyPass and click Skills Matrices.
2. Click on the + icon.
3. Click the Name field and enter the name of your matrix.
4. Click the Description (optional) field and enter the description of the matrix that you want to add or specify.
5. Click Next.
6. Select the resource pool where you want to add your matrix.
7. Click Next.
8. Select the assets where you want to add your matrix.
9. Click Next.
10. Recruitment Requirements:
These are the requirements used in the Matches calculation/ranking. The idea is that these are the requirements for sourcing the individual or pre-mobilisation.
11. Compliance Requirements:
These are the requirements used in the rest of the Compliance calculations. The idea is that these are the requirements that the individual needs in order to be deployed and remain compliant with the role.
12. Unless necessary, it is advisable to always have your matrices overlap so you capture all the requirements in a single view.
13. Start adding positions by clicking on the Add position.
14. Click the Name field and enter the name of the position.
15. Click the Code (optional) field, if there's any code that you want to add or specify for identification purposes.
16. Click the Description (optional) field and enter the description of the position that you want to add or specify.
17. Click Save.
18. There are 2 ways to add certifications to your matrix.
Click Add Requirement.
19. (a) Add an individual certificate to your matrix - click the Certification field and enter the name of the certificate.
20. Click Next.
21. Click the Validity Period (optional) field and enter the period by months or days if you want to add a specific validity to the certificate.
22. Click Save.
23. Click Add Requirement.
24. (b) Add a requirement group - use this if you require multiple certifications or if you want to give options to certificates that your personnel can upload.
Click Custom Requirement.
25. Click the Name field and enter the name of the requirement group.
26. Click the Type field and select the condition that you want to apply.
All of the certifications must be valid: Personnel must provide all the listed certificates.
Any of the certifications can be valid: Personnel can provide any of the certificates.
27. Click Add a certification to add the relevant certificate.
28. Click the Certification field and enter the name of the certificate.
29. Click Next.
30. Click the Validity Period (optional) field and enter the period by months or days if you want to add a specific validity to the certificate.
31. Click Next.
32. Alternatively, click the Add custom requirement if you have existing or available relevant certificate groups that you can use.
Learn more on how to create certificate groups.
33. Click the Search Requirements field and enter the name of the certificate group.
34. Click Next.
35. Click Save.
36. You can manage the requirements of each role by setting it as Mandatory, Desired, or Not Required.
If you require the certificates to be provided for Recruitment and Compliance, make sure to toggle on both. Otherwise, select what is relevant.
37. Click the drop-down arrow.
38. Select Mandatory. This means that your personnel need to provide this certificate for them to be compliant for the assigned position.
39. Click the drop-down arrow.
40. Select Desired. This means that your personnel has the option not to provide this certificate. This can't affect their compliance.
41. If you decide that a certain certificate is no longer required, click on the drop down arrow next to the certificate name.
42. Click Not required. This will then be removed from the list of requirements that your personnel need to provide.
43. Your matrix is now ready to use.
Learn more on how to manage your skills matrix.