Personnel compliance can be measured in 2 ways: Compliance Positions - from Resource Pools Roles - from Projects
- Are assigned from the Resource Pools.
- A compliance position can be used in conjunction with the Role they are assigned to in a Project.
- It is a good way to monitor ongoing compliance and suitability to a role
- You can assign multiple Compliance positions
- Compliance position requirements will be coming from the Compliance Matrix
- The competencies are measured as at the moment you are viewing them.
- Positions are assigned to an individual and compliance calculated automatically based on the worker's current ability to meet that position's requirements
- If a worker certificate is due to expire, you will not be notified in this view, but it can be viewed from the overview dashboard.
- Worker compliance to positions can be reported on through Worker compliance reporting
- From the overview dashboard you can view a summary of competencies that have been uploaded, are due to expire within 30 days, are expired and those that have not yet been uploaded/verified
- Positions are useful for internal competency management, the requirements are not shared with the worker in the Digital Passport except for inductions that are in the Compliance Matrix.
- How to : Assigning a compliance position
- Roles (Jobs / Positions) will be assigned to workers through a project.
- The competency requirements are calculated over the duration of the project.
- The competency requirements will appear on personnel's Digital passport or personnel to upload
- Roles requirements are calculated from both the recruitment matrix and the compliance matrix from the project
- matches, invited, applied, shortlist, follow up - recruitment matrix only
- offered, proposed, confirmed - recruitment and compliance matrix
- Roles requirements are calculated from the compliance matrix only when viewing the personnel profile.
- It is best practice to have your recruitment and compliance matrix overlapped to capture all the requirements from the beginning and ensure any inductions are sent out as soon as personnel are engaged in the project.
- Roles are associated with Projects, which makes reporting on a worker's compliance a simple process through Project level exports
- How to: Assigning a role
- Recruitment Requirements
- These are the requirements used in the Matches calculation/ranking, invited, shortlisted and follow up.
- The idea is that these are the requirements for sourcing the individual
- Compliance Requirements
- These are the requirements used in the Compliance calculations in Offered, proposed and Confirmed
- The idea is that these are the requirements that the individual needs in order to be deployed and remain compliant with the role.
Reading the Certifications measures
- Thegreen tick icon means that the certificate has been uploaded to the personnel profile, which the MyPass team has independently verified and is current.
- Theorange tick icon means that the certificate has been uploaded to the personnel profile and verified by the MyPass team, however the ticket will be expiring soon.
- While thered tick icon means that the certificate has been uploaded to the personnel profile and verified by the MyPass team, however, the ticket has already expired.
- Lastly, the redmark means the personnel has not uploaded the ticket requirement or has uploaded it but is not verified yet by MyPass.